For help booking an online appointment please click here.
For help or feedback on using the NZ Blood Service Donor app please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following list provides links to software that you can download and install for free in order to play or view files available on the NZ Blood website.
.pdf (Portable Document Format) documents can be viewed with Adobe Reader(external link).
.doc (Microsoft® Word documents) can be viewed with LibreOffice(external link) or Word Viewer(external link).
.xls (Microsoft® Excel spreadsheets) files can be viewed with LibreOffice(external link) or Excel viewer(external link).
.ppt (Microsoft® PowerPoint presentations) can be viewed with LibreOffice(external link) or PowerPoint viewer(external link).
Firefox 4 users and Book an Appointment
Firefox users may need to add an SSL certificate exception to the Firefox so they can Book an appointment. Information about how to do this is available at URL: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/questions/786755(external link).
Skype phone numbers
If you find that Skype has converted phone numbers on this website to Skype phone numbers, then follow the instructions below to turn off this feature.
- Select 'Tools', 'Internet Options'
- Select the 'Program' tab and then click the 'Manage add-ons' button
- Scroll down to the 'Skype Technologies SA' section
- Select the first plug-in and click the 'Disable' button
- Click the 'Close' button
- Click 'OK' several times to return to the web page
- Close the browser and start it again.
- Select 'Tools', 'Add-ons'
- Click the 'Extensions' side tab
- Locate 'Skype Extension' and click 'Disable' to the right
- You will be asked to restart the browser. Allow the browser to be restarted.
- Select 'Tools', 'Extensions'
- Locate 'Skype Extension' and click the 'Disable' link
- Refresh the web page
Back to top